New! Holeyboard ZigZag
New! Holeyboard ZigZag
In stock and shipping!
I've created something new for you, I humbly give you: Holeyboard Zig and Holeyboard Zag. Patents applied for, enjoy!
After working hard for seven plus years on my Pro Line (Holeyboard Dragonfly, WIDE, Std. & the AmpTop) I've had a lot of requests for a new pedalboard that would be a good place for someone to start who is just getting into effects pedals, or for the person that highly values compactness, space and weight. Add to that the ability to customize the size and configurations to fit your exact needs now, or down the line.
The Holeyboard ZigZag pedalboard system allows you to connect Zig and Zag together, in any way you desire using the Z-Connector. Use Zig alone for 2 - 6 or so pedals plus your power supply.
Want to add a wah to your rig? Just attach Zag to either side of Zig using the super solid Z-Connector and 8 stainless steel machine screws for a rock solid fit.
I like the wah wah a lot, hmm, how about I try a volume pedal before it:
Maybe I'll try the volume pedal at the end of my signal chain instead
Grow and shrink as needed. I really like this pedal thing, I must have more pedals!
Any power supply can mount easily
Simply pick your location and use zip ties. If you are like me and you like to change pedals often and want easy access, just mount it on the back or if you don't use a wah but have Zag attached, mount it there. If you like things compact and put in place, zipped up, then put it underneath the Top Shelf. Some pedal supplies have the power connector on the opposite side as the connections for the 9v cables, I have right angle universal power supply cords(the main cord and plug that goes from your power supply to the wall) to solve this problem. Just add one in to the cart.(see my video)
We never stop making pedalboards easier to use
Free yourself from Hook & Loop and messy adhesives that don't hold up
Holeyboard Pedalboards use cable-ties to secure and protect your pedals, they are Strong, Tight, and Fast. They are a better solution than hook & loop and nasty adhesives that damage your pedals and don’t hold up. They make changing pedals easy so you can focus on being more creative.
Easily reach the pedals in the back row
We created the Top Shelf to eliminate the toe dance while reaching pedals in the back row. Don't underestimate the power of easy. Your playing with the band, it's time for your solo, you want to hit the right pedal, when you want to hit it. Ergonomically obsessed over with the right angle, and height, to make it fast, intuitive and easy.
Holeyboard ZigZag Design Features
- Modular Design, Zig and Zag can be connected together in many different configurations to give you the layout and capacity you need
- Holeyboard’s patented design and hole pattern that allows you to place your pedals where you want, easily, with cable ties. No messy hook and loop fasteners or adhesives, designed to use cable ties that are quick and tight.
- Easy to hit the pedals in the back row with 2 levels. The, angled, Top Shelf eliminates toe dancing.
- Accommodates virtually all power supplies. They mount easily with cable ties under the Top Shelf, or on the back with no additional parts to buy.
- Screwed on real rubber feet, keeps your Holeyboard from sliding and your pedals safe from what’s ever on the stage floor.
- A Light Eco Footprint: Sustainable thinking is at the heart of the Holeyboard, pure in form, pure in function and pure in materials and construction.
- We are committed to making the easiest to use, highest precision pedalboards, built proudly in the USA.
Specifications for the Holeyboard ZigZag
- Patents applied for
- “Zig” Accommodates approximately 6 pedals,
- “Zag” accommodates 1 full-size volume or wah style pedal
- 5052 Series Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Powder coated finish
- Stainless steel hardware
- Zip ties included
- Dimensions: Zig 13” x 13.75” x 4”
- Dimensions: Zag 5.5” x 13.5” x 0.6”
- Weight: Zig 2.8 lbs
- Weight: Zag 0.75 lbs
- Built with pride and precision in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Minimal assembly required (adding feet, connecting Zig and Zag together)
- Power supplies sold separately. Pedals not included.
About Chemistry Design Works
Dangerously Obsessed…with pedalboards
The crew at Chemistry Design Werks has been dangerously obsessed with pedalboards since 2004. We believe in underdogs and small miracles. Inventors at heart, we are mad scientists who find something valuable to work on and focus on it until we can bring it to life. Everything we do puts quality, function and American design, engineering and manufacturing excellence first. Solve problems, make the world a better place. Built to be played.