Closeout Sale Section. Note, no return please. Everything listed in this section works perfectly and has my lifetime warranty.
Holeyboard Dragonfly 3.0 - perfect shape but have been assembled, used in video shoot. Only have a couple.
Holeyboard WIDE - Tumbled aluminum base, anodized aluminum top.
Why Holeyboards? A better solution to play your effects pedals.
Holeyboard pedalboards aren’t vanilla, they look different and they are different. The instant you use a Holeyboard, you will know that it feels different. It brings your pedals to life with an intuitive ease that puts you at one with your music. Easy to use, easy to play. Made in Minneapolis with a lifetime warranty they are built for the working musician.
The Evolution of Holeyboard design and technology
The aluminum series is the culmination of 10 years of R&D, sweat, heart and soul. These are the best pedalboards that we make with the latest advances in Holeyboard design and technology. The result is a superior Holeyboard with optimized performance and is built to last.
Holeyboard Design Features, Innovative thinking pushed further
- Adjustable to 10 different sizes and configurations.
- No messy hook and loop fasteners or adhesives, designed to use cable ties that are quick and tight.
- Easy to hit the pedals in the back row with 2 levels. The moveable, angled, Top Deck eliminates toe dancing.
- Patented ergonomic curve: mimics the arc of your foot, for easy and intuitive pedal switching. Fast.
- 3 Integrated handles for easy load-in and load-out.
- Accommodates virtually all power supplies. They mount easily under the Top Deck with no additional parts to buy.
- Screwed on real rubber feet, keeps your Holeyboard from sliding and your pedals safe from what’s ever on the stage floor.
- A Light Eco Footprint: Sustainable thinking is at the heart of the Holeyboard, pure in form, pure in function and pure in materials and construction.
- Proudly celebrating American design and engineering excellence, the Holeyboard Evolution Series is built with precision in Minneapolis.
About Chemistry Design Works
Dangerously Obsessed…with pedalboards
The crew at Chemistry Design Werks has been dangerously obsessed with pedalboards since 2004. They believe in underdogs and small miracles. Inventors at heart, they are mad scientists who find something valuable to work on and focus on it until they can bring it to life. Everything they do puts quality, function and American design, engineering and manufacturing excellence first. Solve problems, make the world a better place. Built to be played.