New! Blackbird Ltd. Edition: This is a brand new finish for the Aluminum, powder coated with a semi matte finish, it is durable as can be and looks fantastic. Any color you want as long as it's black.
The Standard is where it all started and is simply a great size. It’s easy to use, easy to carry, easy to arrange and re-arrange, easy to live with and just the right size if your sweet spot is around 6 or 9 pedals.
The Top Deck can be positioned to the left or the right, this is a new feature for the Standard, so you can put your wah or volume pedal on the side you prefer. Lefty friendly as well.
Power supplies mount easily under the Top Deck with no additional parts to buy. Use the power supply that is best for you.
Why Holeyboards? A better solution to play your effects pedals.
Holeyboard pedalboards aren’t vanilla, they look different and they are different. The instant you use a Holeyboard, you will know that it feels different. It brings your pedals to life with an intuitive ease that puts you at one with your music. Easy to use, easy to play. Made in Minneapolis with a lifetime warranty they are built for the working musician.
The Evolution of Holeyboard design and technology
The Aluminum Series is the culmination of 10 years of R&D, sweat, heart and soul. These are the best pedalboards that we make with the latest advances in Holeyboard design and technology. The result is a superior Holeyboard with optimized performance and is built to last.
- All aluminum 6061 and 5052 Series Aluminum. It has extraordinary structural strength, rigidity, and durability. It is sustainably produced in the USA, has excellent finishing characteristics and it is light weight at just 0.125” thin.
- Simplified and re-engineered hardware and assembly so it is easier than ever to build and reconfigure with only a screwdriver. All hardware upgraded to stainless steel.
- Fits more pedals. There is new geometry with 10% more surface area than the M3 Series and an optimized hole pattern for easier mounting and positioning of your pedals and power supplies,
- Optimized hole pattern, refined to fit more pedals, easier and faster.
- Easier to grip. More robust, larger integrated handles with rubber grips.
- Moveable Top Shelf now on the Standard as well as the WIDE. Southpaw friendly.
Holeyboard Design Features, Innovative thinking pushed further
- Adjustable to 2 different configurations, the Top Shelf can be positioned to the left or the right.
- No messy hook and loop fasteners or adhesives, designed to use cable ties that are quick and tight.
- Easy to hit the pedals in the back row with 2 levels. The moveable, angled, Top Deck eliminates toe dancing.
- Patented ergonomic curve: mimics the arc of your foot, for easy and intuitive pedal switching. Fast.
- 2 Integrated handles for easy load-in and load-out.
- Accommodates virtually all power supplies. They mount easily under the Top Deck with no additional parts to buy.
- Screwed on real rubber feet, keeps your Holeyboard from sliding and your pedals safe from what’s ever on the stage floor.
- A Light Eco Footprint: Sustainable thinking is at the heart of the Holeyboard, pure in form, pure in function and pure in materials and construction.
- Proudly celebrating American design and engineering excellence, the Holeyboard Evolution Series is built with precision in Minneapolis.
- Accommodates approximately 5 - 10 pedals
- 5052 Series Aircraft Grade Aluminum Main, Slider and Top Deck.
- 6061 Series Gen II HoleyRisers
- Anodized and vibratory tumbled finish
- Stainless steel hardware
- 2 Custom molded rubber handle grips
- Zip ties included
- Fits Bomber Case (soft) for Holeyboard Standard
- Fits G.A.C. Case (hard) for Holeyboard Standard
- Dimensions: 25.5" x 18" x 5.5"
- Weight: 5.5lbs
- Built with pride and precision in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Ships flat, easily assembled.
- Power supplies sold separately. Pedals not included.
About Chemistry Design Works
Dangerously Obsessed…with pedalboards
The crew at Chemistry Design Werks has been dangerously obsessed with pedalboards since 2004. They believe in underdogs and small miracles. Inventors at heart, they are mad scientists who find something valuable to work on and focus on it until they can bring it to life. Everything they do puts quality, function and American design, engineering and manufacturing excellence first. Solve problems, make the world a better place. Built to be played.