New! Holeyboard Dragonfly 3.0 - Expandable Pedalboard
New! Holeyboard Dragonfly 3.0 - Expandable Pedalboard
Better, stronger, faster!
We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's easiest to use pedalboards. The Holeyboard Dragonfly will be that pedalboard. Better than it was before.
The Pro Level Pedal Solution
Adjustability: Precision pedal placement and layout/size configuration
Dragonfly is always the right size and configuration for your needs. It can extend from 26" to 31" to 37" easily. The Base expands to 3 sizes, and the Top Deck is moveable to 4 positions. There are no additional parts to buy. Dragonfly fits your pedals and your power supplies easily with damage-free mounting using cable ties that are quick, tight and fast.
Fine tuned ergonomics for the optimal ease of use and playability
The Holeyboard Pedalboard’s Curved Deck mimics the arc of your foot for more accurate and intuitive pedal switching.
Easy to Reach Pedals in the Back Row
We created the angled, elevated, moveable Top Deck to eliminate the toe dance while reaching pedals in the back row. It’s reposition-able to fit your needs and it allows you to place any power supply under it, with no additional parts needed.
No more messy hook & loop or adhesives
Holeyboard Pedalboards use cable-ties to secure and protect your pedals, they are Strong, Tight, and Fast. They are a better solution to velcro and nasty adhesives that damage your pedals and don’t hold up. They make changing pedals easy so you can focus on being more creative.
Mount your power supply, where you want it
The Holeyboard Dragonfly easily accommodates almost all power supplies on the market with no additional parts to buy. Mount them under the Top Deck for easy to access, out of the way convenience.
Why Holeyboards? A better solution to play your effects pedals.
Holeyboard pedalboards aren’t vanilla, they look different and they are different. The instant you use a Holeyboard, you will know that it feels different. It brings your pedals to life with an intuitive ease that puts you at one with your music. Easy to use, easy to play. Made in Minneapolis with a lifetime warranty they are built for the working musician.
The Evolution of Holeyboard design and technology
The Holeyboard Dragonfly is the culmination of 10 years of R&D, sweat, heart and soul. These are the best pedalboards that we make with the latest advances in Holeyboard design and technology. The result is a superior Holeyboard with optimized performance and is built to last.
New Model V3 Features:
New Finish! The Top Shelf and the Slider are now Blackbird Black, they are aluminum that is powder coated. It's beautiful and extremely durable. The Dragonfly Base is an industrial tumbled natural silver aluminum finish. It's a randomized organic texture that is durable and looks cool contrasted with the powder coated Top Shelf and Slider.
New Base Design! The new Base on the Holeyboard Dragonfly 3.0 allows you to set it up like a regular Holeyboard Std. if so desired, without the slider for the optimal weight and strength when set up in the 26" wide position. Countersink holes are available to add in two additional rubber feet when you remove the slider.
Holeyboard Dragonfly Design Features, Innovative thinking pushed further
- Adjustable to 10 different sizes and configurations.
- No messy hook and loop fasteners or adhesives, designed to use cable ties that are quick and tight.
- Easy to hit the pedals in the back row with 2 levels. The moveable, angled, Top Deck eliminates toe dancing.
- Patented ergonomic curve: mimics the arc of your foot, for easy and intuitive pedal switching. Fast.
- 3 Integrated handles for easy load-in and load-out. Custom rubber grips.
- Accommodates virtually all power supplies. They mount easily under the Top Deck with no additional parts to buy.
- Screwed on real rubber feet, keeps your Holeyboard from sliding and your pedals safe from what’s ever on the stage floor.
- A Light Eco Footprint: Sustainable thinking is at the heart of the Holeyboard, pure in form, pure in function and pure in materials and construction.
- Proudly celebrating American design and engineering excellence, the Holeyboard Evolution Series is built with precision in Minneapolis.
- Accommodates approximately 5 to 20 pedals
- 5052 Series Aircraft Grade Aluminum Main, Slider and Top Deck.
- 6061 Series Gen II HoleyRisers
- Powder coated and vibratory tumbled finish
- Stainless steel hardware
- 3 Custom molded rubber handle grips
- Zip ties included
- Fits Bomber Case (soft) for Holeyboard Dragonfly XL in all size configurations
- Fits G.A.C. Case (hard) for Holeyboard WIDE in 26" and 32" configurations only.
- Dimensions: (26")(32")(37") x 18" x 5.5"
- Weight: 5.9 lbs
- Built with pride and precision in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Ships flat, easily assembled.
- Power supplies sold separately. Pedals not included.
About Chemistry Design Works
Dangerously Obsessed…with pedalboards
The crew at Chemistry Design Werks has been dangerously obsessed with pedalboards since 2004. They believe in underdogs and small miracles. Inventors at heart, they are mad scientists who find something valuable to work on and focus on it until they can bring it to life. Everything they do puts quality, function and American design, engineering and manufacturing excellence first. Solve problems, make the world a better place. Built to be played.