Holeyboard Dragonfly 2.0
Holeyboard Dragonfly 2.0
Chili Pepper Finish Sale!! Note: Chili Pepper only comes with one rubber handle grip for the Top Shelf, otherwise all is the same as Back in Black.
The Superior Pedal Solution
Dragonfly is the most advanced pedalboard solution. It has the highest level of pedal placement optimization and precision. The fine tuned ergonomics allow you to configure your setup easily, and quickly, for optimal ease-of-use and playability.
Adjustability, the ultimate evolution of the Holeyboard.
Dragonfly is always the right size. It can extend from 26" to 31" to 37" easily. The Base expands to 3 sizes, and the Top Deck is moveable to 4 positions. There are no additional parts to buy. Dragonfly fits your pedals and your power supplies easily with damage-free mounting using cable ties that are quick, tight and fast.
I've never worked as hard on developing an idea, this was a real labor of love and using it is pretty awesome. It's so thin it's barely there yet very strong and rigid, with a lifetime warranty of course.
Why Holeyboards? A better solution to play your effects pedals.
Holeyboard pedalboards aren’t vanilla, they look different and they are different. The instant you use a Holeyboard, you will know that it feels different. It brings your pedals to life with an intuitive ease that puts you at one with your music. Easy to use, easy to play. Made in Minneapolis with a lifetime warranty they are built for the working musician.
The Evolution of Holeyboard design and technology
The Evolution Series is the culmination of 10 years of R&D, sweat, heart and soul. These are the best pedalboards that we make with the latest advances in Holeyboard design and technology. The result is a superior Holeyboard with optimized performance and is built to last.
Dragonfly 2.0 updates: Better in every small way
- Increased rigidity: the Holeyboard Dragonfly's main deck and slider were increased to 0.125" 5052 Aluminum for strength, because rigid is good.
- Optimized hole pattern: Holes tweaked, pushed, added as needed to make mounting easier
- Simplified Assembly and Reconfiguration: Very very exciting, after years of work we discovered the wing nut, brilliant. Much simpler to assemble with only your fingers and a screwdriver, no wrenches needed. Also, we've reduced the number of screws to mount the Top Deck to the Main board so it's faster and easier.
- With the bump up in material thickness we removed the ribs that were riveted, they are no longer needed and it adds surface area for mounting. Along with this as well are rubber washers that go between the feet and the main deck to offset the difference where the Slider overlaps, so all is level and nice.
- Finish upgrades. We are tumbling the base rather than anodizing it, it looks amazing and is very durable.
- Better, happier price, Dragonfly 1.0 listed at $289, we've brought it down to $239. More money left in your pocket for pedals.
What’s new in the Aluminum Series
- All aluminum 6061 and 5052 Series Aluminum. It has extraordinary structural strength, rigidity, and durability. It is sustainably produced in the USA, has excellent finishing characteristics and it is light weight at just 0.125” thin.
- Simplified and re-engineered hardware and assembly so it is easier than ever to build and reconfigure with only a screwdriver. All hardware upgraded to stainless steel.
- Fits more pedals. There is new geometry with 10% more surface area than the M3 Series and an optimized hole pattern for easier mounting and positioning of your pedals and power supplies,
- Optimized hole pattern, refined to fit more pedals, easier and faster.
- Easier to grip. More robust, larger integrated handles with rubber grips.
- Moveable Top Shelf now on the Standard as well as the WIDE. Southpaw friendly.
Holeyboard Evolution Design Features, Innovative thinking pushed further
- Adjustable to 10 different sizes and configurations.
- No messy hook and loop fasteners or adhesives, designed to use cable ties that are quick and tight.
- Easy to hit the pedals in the back row with 2 levels. The moveable, angled, Top Deck eliminates toe dancing.
- Patented ergonomic curve: mimics the arc of your foot, for easy and intuitive pedal switching. Fast.
- 3 Integrated handles for easy load-in and load-out.
- Accommodates virtually all power supplies. They mount easily under the Top Deck with no additional parts to buy.
- Screwed on real rubber feet, keeps your Holeyboard from sliding and your pedals safe from what’s ever on the stage floor.
- A Light Eco Footprint: Sustainable thinking is at the heart of the Holeyboard, pure in form, pure in function and pure in materials and construction.
- Proudly celebrating American design and engineering excellence, the Holeyboard Evolution Series is built with precision in Minneapolis.
- Accommodates approximately 5 to 20 pedals
- 5052 Series Aircraft Grade Aluminum Main, Slider and Top Deck.
- 6061 Series Gen II HoleyRisers
- Anodized and vibratory tumbled finish
- Stainless steel hardware
- 1 Custom molded rubber handle grip
- Zip ties included
- Fits Bomber Case (soft) for Holeyboard Dragonfly
- Fits G.A.C. Case (hard) for Holeyboard WIDE in 26" and 32" configurations only.
- Dimensions: (26")(32")(37") x 18" x 5.5"
- Weight: 5.9 lbs
- Built with pride and precision in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Ships flat, easily assembled.
- Power supplies sold separately. Pedals not included.
About Chemistry Design Works
Dangerously Obsessed…with pedalboards
The crew at Chemistry Design Werks has been dangerously obsessed with pedalboards since 2004. They believe in underdogs and small miracles. Inventors at heart, they are mad scientists who find something valuable to work on and focus on it until they can bring it to life. Everything they do puts quality, function and American design, engineering and manufacturing excellence first. Solve problems, make the world a better place. Built to be played.